The University's Graduate Admissions website has all the information you require to make a formal application for the MPhil in Multi-disciplinary Gender Studies.
In summary, you will need to provide:
- a completed Applicant Portal application.
- 2 academic references.
- 1 personal reference (only if you are applying for the GATES Cambridge Scholarship).
- academic transcripts.
- evidence of your competence in English (only in the case where English is not your native language).
- an outline of the proposed research project for a possible dissertation, including the methods to be employed (no more than 750 words in total). Please ensure that you include this as a separate document, in addition to the information in your Applicant Portal.
- information explaining your motivation for the MPhil and details of any employment or other non-academic experience relevant to the subject of the MPhil.
- an indication of whether you wish to continue to PhD research after completing the MPhil.
Applications for 2017-18 will open on Monday 5 September 2016. The deadline for admission for October 2017 is 15 March 2017.
Please note that many Funding deadlines are earlier than the course application deadlines.
The annual University Composition Fee (UCF) is levied by the University for the teaching and supervision you will receive for this course. Please note there are other fees to take into account. Read more...